| A Hungarian passionately touches every pie! |
| Best place in Hong Kong to find a new sack. |
| As pure as true friendship |
| 2nd from the bottom. We ordered it. Pork was everywhere. |
Below, find our collection of Asia's finest unintended humor and fortuitous struggles with the English language. |
| In Korea, guys wait in line to get their makeup done |
| Cecily is a GIANT nerd. |
| Good news! |
| Chicago? |
| Free Size |
| The incredible Japanese fusion of ice cream bar and ice cream sandwich |
| He knows he looks fly |
| Highly recommend their PMS Pie with a large Puberty Smoothie. |
| I can't even begin to understand how this happened. |
| I don no wat 2 sai |
| I feel it! |
| In Japan, Facemask is always the leader |
| I think somebody dropped some acid |
| He was in '81 |
| It did not produce the desired effect |
| Nipples at the table in Taipei |
| I feel like it. |
| What you're seeing is a burger made of 3 ramen patties... |
| Sundays: the day pasta fights back |
| This is what the subway looks like in Taipei |
| Just like your life so soft and clean for your facial? |
| Likely story. |
| Litter into the bin. Ban controversy. Waterfall with caution. And everything else on the sign. |
| Molester tissues |
| My favorite Sunday morning activity |
| Nothing wrong with this. |
![]() |
| "L" Struggles of Japan |
| Only 3 rules in Asian hotels |
| "Please feed me only with your waste" -- above all toilets at our Taipei hostel |
| Proudly owned and operated by women. |
| Quite a statement |
| Seriously |
| Sweet, sweet Jimmy |
| These are Japanese gigolos that sell--not sex--but good conversation to lonely women. |
| This is what happens when your better half goes full asian. |
| Time for an intervention |
| Upmarket horse |
| We decided not to use this ATM. |
| We especially liked the tender meat between the entrails. |
| What the fuck is this |
| Worst plan ever. |
| Yes, that's a vacuum sealed drumstick for sale. |
| You will burn your face! |

the picture of cecily in the enormous backpack made me LOL for five minutes.
ReplyDeletecarl says that horse is good and that you should have tried it!
xo
You know, I said to Cecily about 2 weeks into Japan that if there was one culture I'd trust to serve me good horse, it was the Japanese. The respect for food there was truly awesome. But for some reason I let Seabiscuit get away. Next time.
Deletereally great post!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nate! Just remember. No smoking alcohol.
Delete